Friday, January 3, 2020

Nusa Dua

Hey everyone,
First of all, I want to wish all of you a happy new year! :)

And today I will take you on my trip to Bali. After the long journey I finally arrived at my hotel. My hotel was located in the south of Bali in Benoa/Nusa Dua. A very typical place for tourists with a lot of hotels, restaurants and shops. Even a shopping mall was looking like a little balinese village. In Nusa Dua there is also a great view point called Waterblow where you're looking in the ocean and along the beaches of Benoa and Nusa Dua. It's also a perfect place for a dinner at the sunset on the beach. For me it was the perfect place to enjoy the weather and special balinese atmosphere at the hotel. It was also a good place to rest after the exhausting journey and a perfect starting point for various trips around the island. But about that trips I will tell you in the next Blogs so watch out and stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment