Saturday, December 14, 2019

Long journey

Hey everyone,


Welcome back to my blog. This time I will take you on a long journey far away. Because... I went to Bali! But to get there you have to travel almost 30 hours. That is why firstly I will tell you how to get there. My journey started in Warsaw and my first flight went to Doha in Qatar. For me it was the first time I flew with Qatar airways and I had the luck to get a brand new airplane. Even it was only economy class, I felt like in the first class. Huge seats with a lot of space, great food and drinks, the newest multimedia and a perfect service made this 6 hours flight feel like a short trip. In Doha, I had to wait about 4 hours for my flight to Denpasar/Bali. The Airport in Doha is one of the best , the biggest and the newest in the world. You can buy there everything you want, especially a lot of gold of course. After the 4 hours of waiting, I went on the second part of the journey. The 11 hours flight from Doha to Denpasar. It was also a Qatar Airways flight, not the modern airplane as it was on the first flight but still a very good airplane with good multimedia, food and service. If you go on a long journey, I really recommend Qatar Airways. After the 11 hours flight I finally arrived at Denpasar.  My hotel send me a driver so I went very fast to the hotel to finally rest after about 28 hours of travelling.

In the next episodes, I will tell you what I experienced on Bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment