Sunday, January 5, 2020

Monkey forest


Hey everyone,
today I will take you to another journey on Bali. The best way To travel around Bali is to order a private driver for a few days. 80 percent of balinese people are drivers. They take you everywhere you want and it is really comfortable. You can travel alone or in groups up to 7 people. The drivers also know a lot of histories and tips about Bali. And it is not so expensive. 
That is why I ordered a driver for 2 days and my first stop was beautiful city- Ubud. And of course, lovely places around Ubud.
Ubud is a city in the middle of the balinese jungle. You can try tipical balinese street food and get a real balinese feeling. One of my stops in Ubud was the famous Ubud monkey forest. In the forest live around 1000 monkeys and about 120.000 people visits the forest every month. Can you imagine? You can take funny pictures with the monkeys but you have also be careful because some monkeys can be aggressive or they often steal something from your backpack. I had luck so the monkeys did not steal something from me but I saw when a monkey took a bottle or even a mobile pone from a tourist backpack and ran away. It was a total different experience than everything before but I had a lot of fun with the monkeys and made some nice pictures. About my next stops around Ubud I will tell you the next time.
See you!






No comments:

Post a Comment