Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Waterbom


Hello!
Welcome back to my blog, today's topic is about my adventure in the Waterbom! You have to think what is that! So it is a Waterpark in Kuta, Bali. It is called as the best Waterpark in South Asia. As I saw this I wanted to get there to check how good the Waterpark really is. I bought the tickets online to skip the line and when I arrived I got really quick inside. So I got my bathsuit on and started to explore there park. It is huge. A lot of various slides and a river thorough the park where you can relax inside a swimming. What is more, there are a few restaurants with very tasty food and a good place for a break. That's why it is a perfect place even for whole families. The highlights where the free fall slides where you stand on a plate inside a pipe and when the timer counts down you fall down the pipe and get up to 70km/h a thrilling feeling but unforgettable. For the brave ones there are a lot of fast rides when they can race. But of course, there is also lazy river for those who don't like so much adrenaline. We surely had a lot of fun and a great day and definitely it was something totally different to the rest of the island.
Next time it will be very tasty in my blog because I will tell you about food and drinks on Bali.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment