Monday, January 6, 2020

Swinging in Bali


Hey and welcome back,

As I promised last time, I will write about my next stop in Ubud. Similar like the monkey forest also very famous are the jungle swings in Bali. I am totally sure that you have seen pictures of people on the swings. And of course, those pictures are always very pretty! There where a lot of different swings so it was also a very nice action adventure and really thrilling. Sometimes I had the feeling I would fell of the swing and fly down the valley in the jungle. But be careful! There are many tourists and many instagram influencers who want to take a lot of pictures to put on their instagram- so you have to wait a little bit ;)! But all in all, it was a funny experience. If you are in Bali, you can't miss it  and I really recommend you to spend your time there.
Next time I will take you to another travel trip around Bali!
I hope you can't wait! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment