Monday, November 25, 2019

Sevilla

Welcome back!

Today I will tell you about my next stop during my holidays around Andalusia in Spain.

After Marbella, I went to Sevilla. The biggest and probably most famous city at my holidays.

Unfortunately, in Sevilla it was very hot that day. About 45 degrees Celsius. So I really recommend to visit sevilla between October and may.
Anyway, I tried to visit as much as I could at that heat. First stop was the Cathedral. Inside it was cooler so it was nice to spend there few minutes. Around the cathedral, there is the market square and the old town with a lot of cafes and restaurants. But don't forget about the spanish siesta! Then it is almost impossible to find a place to eat something. 
Along the streets, I went to the Alcazar. A great historic palace with an impressive garden. If you are a fan of Game of Thrones, you definitely have to go there because many scenes of the Game of Thrones series were depicted in those gardens of the Alcazar. 

After that, my next stop was the Plaza Espana. A great place with almost 180 degrees building that goes around the half of the place and has various Spanish cities with their place on the Spanish maps on its wall.  

All in all, Sevilla is definitely worth to visit, but I think it´s better to go there in colder months and to stay there for a few days because there is really a lot to see and to visit. I am sure that I will return there very soon. 

In my next blog, I will tell you more about Spanish food and drinks.

So watch out and see you next time.











No comments:

Post a Comment