Thursday, November 14, 2019

Ronda

Hey everyone and welcome back to another episode on my blog.

Today I will tell you the third part of my blog about Spain and Andalusia.

My next trip after Malaga and Granada was Ronda. Have you ever heard about this city? It is a little town (but very very beautiful) in the hills of Andalusia.

Ronda is very old town with the famous bridge across the valley and a little typical Spanish city center. What you can see there? Small streets, old buildings and a great atmosphere.

To get to Ronda by car you have to ride about 2 hours (from Malaga) along the serpentines up the hills. The way is not so easy! I saw many people who were stopping on the way to breathe fresh air and avoid sickness.

But once you arrived in Ronda you will be flashed. This view from the bridge and atmosphere on the streets between the old buildings make that city really special. And when you walk down the valley and stand in front of the bridge and the city, you can take postcardlike pictures. Ronda is a must-do in Andalusia and even if it´s difficult and exhausting to get there, it is definitely worth it. Absolute superb views and atmosphere. A perfect day trip. But honestly, I would like to spend there more time. Someone is going with me? :)

See you next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment