Monday, November 18, 2019

Marbella

Hello again!
Let's continue my story about the summer holidays in Andalusia in Spain.

After Ronda, it was time to get back to the beach again. It was time for Marbella.

Marbella is very famous, most of all is known for its glamour and luxury. Holidays there spend many famous people, vips, actors, musicians and so on. In the winter, it is also known for a good pre-season or mid-season camp for football teams from all of Europe. So if you are a football fan, it is the best place to meet famous footballers by accident. 

So I went there and walked down the beautiful beach promenade with great bars and restaurants and of course a lot of little shops with clothes and souvenirs. But Marbella has also a very nice city center to offer. A little castle and beautiful streets with many colorful flowers. A beautiful Spanish city at the beach for great holidays. Before I left, I enjoyed a good Spanish dinner and a drink to end the next day of my trip. But don't be suprised! It's incredibly expensive there.

Watch out for my next blog. See you :)










No comments:

Post a Comment