Sunday, November 3, 2019

Málaga

Hello!
How I told you last time, I want to share with you my experience from Andalusia.
The beaches there were amazing: really wide and beautiful. But of course, the sand was hot so you had to run quickly into the water to cool down.

We stayed in Torremolinos which is a typical hispanic tourist city. Nice beach, long promenade and many bewitching streets with shops, bars and restaurants where you can eat all kind of food and buy some clothes or souvenirs. There´s also a square where every night were shows concerts and stuff like that. 

Near to Torremolinos is Malaga. It is a bigger town and has a lot to offer.  First of all, it is a city by the sea. That is why during the summer there are a lot of tourists from all over the world.  It wasn't my first time there so I went only for a daytrip by car. I visited the Alcazaba and the Castillo de Gibralfaro.  They are historic ruins from the Moorish Emperor time, built on a hill. So you can imagine how exhausting it was to climb up there in that heat. But it was definitely worth. From the top of the Castillo, you have a great view across the city, the sea and the landscape of Andalusia. In addition, there is the cathedral called “La Manquita” and a huge city center with shopping streets.

In the next part, I will tell you about the other cities and places I visited.

Stay tuned. See you.






                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment