Friday, May 10, 2019

Ella Gap

Hello everyone!

After my last blog with very sad news, I want to continue my story about amazing adventures around beautiful Sri Lanka. Today I will try to show you how varied Sri Lanka is. As you already know, this country is famous for tea plantations. That is why you should not be suprised that another city I visited, was surrounded by hills covered by cloud forests and tea plantations. I went to Ella- the city which has a cooler climate due to its elevation. I didn't expect that after few hottest days, I had to wear warm clothes. To be honest- it fascinated me even more. Driving from Ella to another city, we passed the famous Ella Gap. I can totally admit that those views across the southern plains of Sri Lanka delighted me a lot. What is more, on the same day we saw Ravana Falls- one of the widest falls in Sri Lanka. It is really popular sightseeing attraction there so if you want a photo without any people, you can foget about it immediately! :)
The nature in this country is just unbelievable. I am totally sure that if you have a trip there, you will fall in love!
Stay tuned for another post! 





No comments:

Post a Comment