Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Ceylon tea

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog and to the next part of my story about the journey across Sri Lanka. After the first exciting days, arrinved the next one wich was about famous Sri Lanka's tea and Ayurveda cosmetics. In the morning we went to Ayurveda garden where a lot of various plants were. Every plant was used to create Ayurveda's cosmetics. Something like oils cremes and other cosmetics. It was awesome to see everything and the staff explained it really good. Of course, I bought some cremes and oils and hope that they will do their job ☺️. 
The next part of the day was all about tea. Sri Lanka is famous for its Ceylon tea. And as you can know, Sri Lanka was called Ceylon in the past. We went to Nuwara Elija and the famous tea hills. Everywhere where tea and finally we arrived to the tea production plant. They showed us the differences between green tea and black tea and all the various types of tea. The biggest suprise for me was that the black tea, green tea or white tea is is made from the same leaves. I also saw the famous plantation in Sri Lanka (Yes, it is really impressive!). I learned a lot there and enjoyed the time. It was another, different and exciting part of Sri Lanka. I hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for the next part of my story. 
See you soon 
Bye








No comments:

Post a Comment