Monday, May 27, 2019

Brussels

Hi!

After long weeks through my journey across Sri Lanka, I will return to the stories from the European countries. To be precise- today I will share with you my story and experience from Brussels. Why I decided to raise this topic? Because of  parlamentary election of course!
It was my first time in Brussels and I will tell you everything in two blog posts. The first one will handle more about the European Union and the European district in Brussels. It is situated a little bit outside the center. Unfortunately, I was there on Friday midday and the Parliament was closed but weekdays you can visit it and have a look how the European Union is working. Generally, this district is completely different to the city center of Brussels because it is very modern, the buildings are innovative. It was very interesting to see it live and not only in television. :)
I can totally admit that Brussels is an obligatory point to see if you are european! I want to go there once again to visit all the buildings of European Parliament. You should also go there once! 
By the way, what do you think about elections? ;)
See you next time when I tell you about other attractions in Brussels. 



No comments:

Post a Comment