Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!
Where did you spend your New Year’s Eve? Did you go abroad or maybe just stayed at home? I decided to go to Wroclaw. In Wroclaw you have many options to spend New Year’s Eve. For example: at the Old Market Square (Rynek). This year there was a big Scene and a lot of famous singers like Village Boys (YMCA). But, me and my friends bought tickets for an organised party. It was in a big concert hall with about 500 guests. On the scene played a polish band. They sang various types of music. Polish and international classics. Everyone was dancing and spending really good time. Also famous for these type of parties is good polish food. At the beginning there was tomato soup. Later, I had roast beef and potatoes and various salads. After the first dance we could taste cold snacks like cheese, ham and sausages. Of course all the time there was polish wodka to drink. On midnight everyone went out of the hall and shot some fireworks and cheered with champagne. After that, the party continued on the fullest. Next to me were sitting a few persons from Switzerland so I had an opportunity to improve my English! :) All in all it was a great evening, a superb party and the perfect way to start into the new year 2019. 
I wish you all the best for the New Year and that all your wishes come true.







No comments:

Post a Comment