Sunday, January 13, 2019

Czech cuisine

This time I will tell you about some typical czech dishes. Because after skiing you need of course some food and drinks. And in my opinion, in Czech Republic they have really good cuisine and all fo plates I tried were very delicious. Some people going on holidays always decide to cook at their apartment and the other ones would rather try regional food. I am definitely a person who belongs to the second group. That's why I went to various restaurants and bars and I tried the local food and drinks. For example: the czech dumplings with goulash called knedliki. It was really delectable. Another tasty dish is of course fried cheese served with tartar souce. If you go there, you should also try garlic soup with croutons. And obviously, drink the famous czech beer. I especially liked the dark one. It's a little bit sweeter than a normal beer. So if you want to try some really good local food and drinks, I can recommend you that place. I didn't manage to try all those tasty things so it is an extra reason to come back there as soon as possible. But the next holidays are already in the planning and I will tell you about it next time. 

I hope you enjoyed my post again!






No comments:

Post a Comment