Monday, April 1, 2019

Hello Asia

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog. In my next blog posts I will share with you my experience after wonderful journey. As you might know, I have never travelled  far away, so this time I decided to organise a trip to Asia. For my longer trip I chose Sri Lanka, the country near to India. I heard many fantastic opinions about that country and read many blogs or watched videos and fotos. That is why I decided to go there for an almost two weeks journey. We had seven days of traveling and exploring around the country and 6 days of chilling and just relaxing. Unfortunatelly, before I reached there, there was a flight. The journey took 11 hours! I have never been flying by plane for so long and it  was a little bit exhausting, to be honest. But, it was worth it. :) 
After 11 hours of flight from the frosty Poland I landed at 5am in the morning in Colombo- the biggest city of Sri Lanka. It was really hot there and also was high humidity (even at 5am in the morning). After this long flight I went  to the hotel to take a nap. Later, I was visiting Colombo and it impressed me a lot. Everything is different to our cities in Europe. There was very loudly, fastly and there was a lot of different districts. In the harbour district there are a lot of markets and poor people and in the garden district there are great parks villas and very luxurious places. But also there are new skyscrapers in the town and, of course, a lot of holy Buddha places. I went to the most famous one, called Seema Malaka. It is very interesting to learn and see something different to our culture and religion. 
Obviously, I will tell you much more about my adventures in this country in my next posts. I hope you will enjoy it! Have a nice evening! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment