Saturday, June 8, 2019

Valencia

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog and thank you for sharing my travel stories with me.
Today I will tell you about my trip to Valencia. As you might know, I study Spanish Language, I am totally in love with Spain and try to visit every single part of this country. This year, first I decided to go to Valencia. I have never been there but I heard a lot about that place and I tried to read as much as I could before visiting it. And to be honest- everything was even better than I thought. 
Firstly, in my opinion Valencia have 3 different parts: the “new district”, the old town and the relax zone with the beach. So the plan was to visit every part of Valencia on a different day. My hotel was nearly to the new district with the famous futuristic buildings called Ciudad de les Arts. It´s a complete new district including a big park which goes around the old town from the bioparc to the harbor, a lot of interesting buildings with great architecture and Oceanographic. We went through the park to visit the ciudad de les arts and the science museum. It is an interactive museum with a lot of great stuff to see and of course new experiences. I really learned there a lot to various topics such as Physics or History for example. The next goal we visited was the Oceanographic. An aquapark with many species of animals. Sharks, penguins, crocodiles, flamingos and even dolphins. We could also take part in a dolphins show. It was fun to see all those animals and the Aquapark is definitely worth to visit (especially if you travel with children). After that we had still time to go to the beach. It is located a little bit outside the center so we drove there by bus. The beach was amazing and the weather was wonderful! Magnificent and huge sandy beach is the best place to relax. After all the action at the first part of the day, it was good to chill there and enjoy that weather (because then in Poland it was cloudy and rainy).
Have a look at those beautiful pictures!









No comments:

Post a Comment