Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Let's start the journey

Hi everyone, 



I am sure that each of us reading another blog about travelling is thinking that you will find information like: I love travelling. I can't say that it's not true but in my blog I would like to share with you my experience and my further plans. I really hope that you will enjoy my blog!



First of all, you have to know that my love for travel has borned when I was a child. My parents wanted to show me a lot of beautiful places and I went abroad for the first time when I was only 3 years old. I am so thankful to them for enthuse me their interests (that is also why i decided to start language studies) because thanks to them I can tell you my stories. This blog will be for everyone who loves adventure and is not afraid of getting to know other cultures. Inasmuch as last year I have had a gap year after 3 years of studying Spanish Philology, I have visited many cities (ones of them are typical tourist places but the others less popular). I can't wait to start our journey to many        jaw-dropping places!


No comments:

Post a Comment